Definition of Yunnan
1 province of southwestern China bordering on Myanmar (Burma), Laos, and Vietnam; capital Kunming area 168,417 square miles (437,884 square kilometers), population 45,966,766
2 or Yunnanfu — see kunming
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game