Definition of YouTuber
: a person who creates and uploads videos on the YouTube online video sharing service "Chilling," agreed Sommer Tothill, a "writer, TV maker and YouTuber" on the ABC. "How are women ever to smash the glass ceiling when the male gaze simply glazes over us?"— Andrew Bolt Rachel Levin is a beauty influencer known for her YouTube channel, RCLBeauty101. With 2.6 billion views (yes, you read that right) on her channel, she's one of the most popular YouTubers on the planet.— Tom Ward YouTuber Logan Paul stormed out of a press conference with fellow-vlogger KSI, as the pair try to drum up interest in their livestreamed boxing match at Manchester Arena next month.— Shona Ghosh
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?