Definition of Yalta
Note: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill, and Soviet Premier Joseph Stalin—the heads of state of the three main Allied forces in World War II—met near Yalta in February 1945 to plan how the governments of Germany and of the countries in eastern Europe would be established after the war.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game