Wish·ram | \ ˈwiˌshram\
plural Wishram or Wishrams
Definition of Wishram
1a : an Indian people of Klickitat county in the southern part of the state of Washington
b : a member of such people
2 : a dialect of Upper Chinook
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game