Williamson, Mountgeographical name
Definition of Williamson, Mount
mountain 14,375 feet (4382 meters) high in the Sierra Nevada of northeast central California north-northwest of Mount Whitney
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game