Waddington, Mountgeographical name
Definition of Waddington, Mount
mountain 13,176 feet (4016 meters) high in the Coast Mountains of southwestern British Columbia, Canada
Note: Mount Waddington is the highest mountain in British Columbia.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game