Definition of Volta
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of Volta (Entry 2 of 2)
Note: Lake Volta, whose area is 3275 square miles (8515 square kilometers), receives the waters of the Black Volta and White Volta rivers.
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- Is 'Cement' 'Concrete'?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game