Viti Levugeographical name
Definition of Viti Levu
island in the southwestern Pacific area 4010 square miles (10,386 square kilometers)
Note: Viti Levu is the largest of the Fiji group.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game