Vislinski Zalivgeographical name
Definition of Vislinski Zaliv
lagoon in northern Poland and western Russia in Europe
Note: Vislinski Zaliv is an inlet of the Gulf of Gdańsk.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game