Var·i·Typ·er | \ -pə(r)\
Definition of VariTyper
: a machine for composing text matter often in justified lines that is similar in operation to a typewriter but has changeable type —formerly a U.S. registered trademark
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game