Valdai Hillsgeographical name
Definition of Valdai Hills
hills of western Russia in Europe southeast of Lake Il'men'
Note: The highest point in the Valdai Hills is at an altitude of 1053 feet (321 meters).
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game