Definition of V-mail
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a system of mail transmission in which a letter written on a letter sheet is reproduced on photographic microfilm and forwarded in this form to be enlarged on photographic paper for delivery also : mail or a letter prepared for or sent by this method of transmission
Definition of V-mail (Entry 2 of 2)
: to send by V-mail
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?