Ul·tra·fax | \ ˈəltrəˌfaks\
Definition of Ultrafax
: a very high-speed facsimile transmission that uses television techniques for scanning, transmission, and reproduction —formerly a U.S. registered trademark
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game