Tul·ly's powder | \ ˈtəlēz-\
Definition of Tully's powder
: a powder composed of a mixture of morphine sulfate, camphor, powdered glycyrrhiza, and precipitated calcium carbonate and formerly used as an anodyne and antispasmodic
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game