Tuamotu Archipelagogeographical name
Definition of Tuamotu Archipelago
group of islands in the South Pacific east of the Society Islands area 330 square miles (858 square kilometers), population 14,900
Note: The Tuamotu Archipelago belongs to France.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game