Tsavo National Parkgeographical name
Definition of Tsavo National Park
national park in southern Kenya that is split by a rail line into eastern and western parts and covers a total area of more than 8000 square miles (20,720 square kilometers)
Note: Tsavo National Park was established in 1948 and is noted for hippopotamuses and other large mammals.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game