Truchas Peaksgeographical name
Definition of Truchas Peaks
Three mountain peaks in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of northern New Mexico northeast of Santa Fe
Note: The highest of the Truchas Peaks is the south peak, at an altitude of 13,102 feet (3993 meters).
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game