Tri·nucleus | \ "+\
Definition of Trinucleus
: a widely distributed genus (the type of the family Trinucleidae) of Ordovician trilobites in which the glabella and cheeks form three rounded elevations on the head
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game