Definition of Trengganu
state of Malaysia in the northeastern peninsular part of the country on the South China Sea; capital Kuala Trengganu area 5000 square miles (12,950 square kilometers), population 1,026,000
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game