Trail of Tearsgeographical name
Definition of Trail of Tears
Note: In 1987 the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail was established as part of the National Park system on two of the principal routes extending roughly 2050 miles (3300 kilometers) between southeastern Tennessee and eastern Oklahoma.
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game