Trag·u·loi·dea | \ ˌtragyəˈlȯidēə \
Definition of Traguloidea
(Entry 1 of 2)
taxonomic synonym of tragulina
\ " \
Definition of Traguloidea (Entry 2 of 2)
in some classifications
: a division of Tragulina comprising the chevrotains and a few related forms
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game