Tra·che·ar·ia | \ ˌtrākēˈa(a)rēə\
Definition of Trachearia
in former classifications
: a division of Arachnida comprising those that have no book lungs and including the mites, ticks, book scorpions, and harvestmen
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game