Tla·co·pan | \ ˈtläkəˌpän\
plural Tlacopan or Tlacopans
Definition of Tlacopan
1 : a Nahuatl people of the Valley of Mexico belonging to the Aztec confederacy
2 : a member of the Tlacopan people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?