Ti·tan·ich·thys | \ ˌtītᵊnˈikthə̇s\
Definition of Titanichthys
: a genus (the type of the family Titanichthyidae) of very large toothless arthrodiran fishes of the Upper Devonian of Ohio
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game