Timpanogos, Mountgeographical name
Definition of Timpanogos, Mount
mountain 12,008 feet (3660 meters) high in north central Utah north of Provo
Note: Mount Timpanogos is the highest mountain in the Wasatch Range.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game