Timpanogos, Mountgeographical name (1)
Definition of Timpanogos, Mount
(Entry 1 of 2)
mountain 12,008 feet (3660 meters) high in north central Utah north of Provo
Note: Mount Timpanogos is the highest mountain in the Wasatch Range.
Timpanogos Cave National Monumentgeographical name (2)
Definition of Timpanogos Cave National Monument (Entry 2 of 2)
series of limestone caverns in north central Utah on the northern slope of Mount Timpanogos
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Buck Naked' or 'Butt Naked'?
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game