Thy·log·a·le | \ thīˈlägə(ˌ)lē\
Definition of Thylogale
: a genus of marsupial mammals (family Macropodidae) comprising the scrub wallabies and pademelons
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game