Thas·pi·um | \ ˈthaspēəm\
Definition of Thaspium
: a small genus of herbs (family Umbelliferae) found in eastern North America that have yellow flowers and have fruit with all the ribs prominently winged
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game