Tep·a·nec | \ ¦tepə¦nek\
variants: or Tepaneca \ ˌ⸗⸗ˈnekə \
plural Tepanec or Tepanecs or Tepaneca or Tepanecas
Definition of Tepanec
1 : a Nahuatl people of the Valley of Mexico
2 : a member of the Tepanec people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game