Ta·yal | \ təˈyäl\
variants: or less commonly Atayal \ ˌätəˈyäl \
plural Tayal or Tayals
Definition of Tayal
1 : a Malaysian people on Formosa
2 : a member of the Tayal people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game