Definition of Taiwan
Note: Taiwan belonged to Japan from 1895 to 1945. Since 1949 it has been the seat of the (Nationalist) Republic of China, with Taibei as its capital.
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game