Ta·ba·li·an | \ təˈbālēən\
Definition of Tabalian
: a member of a Hittite cultural group living north of the Taurus mountains in southern Turkey and comprising 24 kingdoms in the second millennium b.c.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game