Definition of Suffolk
(Entry 1 of 2)
— called also Suffolk punch
Definition of Suffolk (Entry 2 of 2)
Note: Suffolk was formerly divided into the administrative counties of East Suffolk (whose capital was Ipswich) and West Suffolk (whose capital was Bury Saint Edmunds).
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?