Sty·lo·chus | \ ˈstīləkəs\
Definition of Stylochus
: a genus (the type of the family Stylochidae) of large polyclad flatworms with an oval flat body, short tentacles, and pharynx with several accessory lobes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game