Southeast Asiageographical name
Definition of Southeast Asia
region of indefinite boundaries usually thought of as including Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam
Note: Some users of this term also include Singapore, Indonesia, and/or the Philippines.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game