Sno·qual·mie | \ snōˈkwälmē, snəˈ-\
plural Snoqualmie or Snoqualmies
Definition of Snoqualmie
1a : a Salishan people of the Snoqualmie and Skykomish river valleys of west central Washington
b : a member of the Snoqualmie people
2 : a dialect related to Skagit
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?