Slide Mountaingeographical name
Definition of Slide Mountain
mountain 4204 feet (1281 meters) high in southeastern New York west of Kingston
Note: Slide Mountain is the highest in the Catskill Mountains.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- What's that Smell?! Quiz Take the quiz
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game