Definition of Siberian squirrel
: any of several northern and eastern Old World squirrels which constitute varieties of the common squirrel (Sciurus vulgaris) and whose soft fur is used for linings and trimmings
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game