Ser·ja·nia | \ sə(r)ˈjānyə, -nēə\
Definition of Serjania
: a genus of tropical American woody tendril-bearing vines (family Sapindaceae) having compound leaves, irregular yellow racemose flowers with four petals and five concave sepals, and fruit that is wing-margined
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game