Se·nu·fo | \ sə̇ˈnü(ˌ)fō\
plural Senufo or Senufos
Definition of Senufo
1a : a people of the interior of the Ivory Coast Republic and the Republic of Mali widely known for their wood carving and masks
b : a member of such people
2 : a Gur language or the Gur languages of the Senufo people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game