Seb·un·doy | \ ¦sebən¦dȯi\
plural Sebundoy or Sebundoys
Definition of Sebundoy
1a : a people of southern Colombia
b : a member of such people
2 : the language of the Sebundoy people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game