San Gabriel Mountainsgeographical name
Definition of San Gabriel Mountains
mountains in southern California southwest of the Mojave Desert and northeast of Los Angeles the highest of which is San Antonio Peak at 10,080 feet (3072 meters) high
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?