Saint Helena teanoun
Saint He·le·na tea | \ (¦)sāntᵊlˈēnə, -thəˈlēnə\
Definition of Saint Helena tea
: a shrub (Frankenia portulacifolia) of St. Helena whose leaves are used as a substitute for tea
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?