variants: or Ruwala or Ruwalla \ rəˈwälə \ or less commonly Ruala \ rüˈälə \
plural Rwala or Rwalas or Ruwala or Ruwalas or Ruwalla or Ruwallas
Definition of Rwala
: a member of an Arabian people regarded as true Bedouins and related to the Anezeh group of peoples
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game