Ro·rid·u·la | \ rȯˈrijələ\
Definition of Roridula
: a genus of southern African insectivorous undershrubs (family Droseraceae) having entire or pinnatifid leaves and white or red flowers with a 3-celled ovary
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game