Definition of Roman ride
: a style of riding in which the rider stands with one foot on the back of each of two horses driven as a pair first came the Roman ride, a wild gallop about the ring … on two horses— Eduard Bass
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game