Roes·te·lia | \ reˈstēlyə, ˌrə(r)ˈs-\
Definition of Roestelia
: a form genus of rust fungi comprising forms now known to be aecial stages of fungi of the genus Gymnosporangium
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game