Definition of Richelieu
(Entry 1 of 2)
Duc de 1585–1642 Armand-Jean du Plessis French cardinal and statesman
Definition of Richelieu (Entry 2 of 2)
river 210 miles (338 kilometers) long in southern Quebec, Canada, flowing north from Lake Champlain to the head of Lake Saint Peter in the Saint Lawrence River
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game