Rhab·dit·i·da | \ rabˈditədə\
Definition of Rhabditida
: a large order of Aphasmidia comprising free-living and parasitic nematode worms having the esophagus more or less clearly divided into three regions, usually three or six lips, and the musculature meromyarian or polymyarian
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game