Ra·mu·si | \ rəˈmüsē\
variants: or less commonly Ramoosii \ -ēˌē \
plural Ramusi or Ramusis also Ramoosii or Ramoosiis
Definition of Ramusi
: one of a pre-Aryan people in northwestern India
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?